Hungarian Mushroom soup is perfect to fulfill this need for fungi without fade made too rich with cream or a mixture of random ingredients. Even those that are not particularly partial to mushrooms more than tolerate. This recipe is delicious and you can imagine. Although the traditional recipe is delicious level, there is much room for adaptation to the taste.
Hungarian Mushroom Soup
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2 cups chopped onions
• £ 1 fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 2 teaspoons dried dill
• 1 tablespoon paprika
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1 cup milk
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 2 c. Teaspoon lemon juice
• ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
• ½ cup sour cream
1. Cut the butter and melt over medium heat in a large pot or pan. Add the onions and fry in butter about 5 minutes. Add the sliced mushrooms and continue to jump for another five minutes.
2. Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, dill and pepper into the pot with sauteed mushrooms and onions. Reduce heat. Cover pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Whisk flour and milk in a separate bowl. After the pot is finished let simmer for 15 minutes, add milk and flour in the pot. Mix all ingredients.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally, in sour cream, lemon juice, salt, parsley and pepper together. Mix the soup.
6. Turn heat to the pot over low heat until the soup is completely heated for about 3-5 minutes without boiling soup. Remove from heat and serve the soup immediately.
Hungarian Mushroom soup is enough to stand alone, with bread and a glass of red wine. However, complement the flavors of a salad of spinach and light crackers Club. served for a meal a bit more fundamental the soup over egg noodles or rice as an alternative to beef stroganoff. For a thicker soup, use as Stroganoff, make a few adjustments. Substitute cream for milk and potato flakes, flour dried.
Cream potatoes and allow a thick soup, but one that packs more calories. Cut calories by using skim milk and cream using alternative too. Choose light sour cream or nonfat yogurt, to remove fat, this ingredient. Include more vegetables in the recipe by adding chopped carrots and celery. To further increase the value of health, add the pearl barley for fiber or chicken, and lean protein.
The experience with the recipe for Hungarian Mushroom Soup. Try to customize it with a mixture of portabella, oyster or button mushrooms, spring onions and leaks or the taste. Because red wine is the ideal drink for the taste of the soup, add a splash in the pan when you cook the onions and mushrooms. Use more or less one of your favorite ingredients, or simply replace it with something else that suits your tastes. If spicy soups are your weaknesses, Swap soy sauce for teriyaki sauce. You can intensify even a pinch of cayenne pepper, cumin, spices and strong flavors of the Caribbean
For those who want to stay away and do not sharply alternative, but still want the experience, the possibilities are endless. French Onion Dip can take the place of sour cream for a slight increase in the taste experience. Hunt to your grocery sweet Hungarian paprika. As the name suggests, it tastes sweeter than regular paprika, but it also has a smoky taste.
Hungarian Mushroom soup is decadent enough to be at a formal meeting, fairly easy to put together a quick dinner, and manageable enough to experiment without having to serve botch a saucepan. The Hungarian origin of this recipe is perfect for warming pick-me-up for cold winter nights.